This salad is filled with fresh and yummy fruits and vegetables, utilising some of the best of summer stone fruit. If you can get your hands on some Damona feta that is the perfect addition to this dish adding a creamy, cheesy quality which balances well with the bright fruit. Or you could really impress your guests and have a go at making some almond feta yourself.
Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 1 cup Quinoa Flakes cook according to packet instructions
- 2 medium nectarines sliced
- ½ red onion sliced
- 1 small red capsicum sliced
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber halved and sliced
- 1 handful parsley roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons raspberry balsamic * and mix with a little olive oil and sugar.
- Salt tot taste
- ¼ cup Almond Feta
- pepper to taste
Cook the quinoa following the absorption method, when cooked separate with a fork and allow to cool.
When cooled toss all ingredients together, except the almond feta, and season. Top with almond feta and serve.
*If you can’t get your hands on raspberry balsamic look for a white balsamic
Check out Kate’s website, Hobart Green Guide to find the best vegan and eco parts of Southern Tasmania and some great vegan recipes.
Share your beautiful summer salads with us on Instagram with #myTWC