Sweet and creamy, with a lemony tang. This frosting is the perfect texture to pile on thickly, and it stays soft and spreadable even straight out of the fridge. Give it a go, you’ll be impressed! Made easily in the Thermomix and other brands of thermo cookers.
Want more thermo cooker vegan recipes? We’ve got the goods! Check out our two vegan ebooks, choc-full of delicious and nutritious recipes that don’t taste vegan! And in our signature style, everything’s fuss-free and doable.
This recipe makes 1.5 cups of icing and is:
+artificial ingredient free
Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
1. Place lemon rind and sugar into dry TC bowl. Mill for 30 seconds, speed 9. Scrape down sides.
2. Add coconut cream and coconut oil, heat for 4 minutes, 37C, speed 1.
3. Add soaked and drained cashews, lemon juice and vanilla, blend for 1 minute, speed 8. Scrape down sides.
4. Blend for further 30 seconds, speed 8. Refrigerate for minimum 40 minutes before using.
5. Your icing will stay soft and spreadable in the fridge for up to a week, so this is a great recipe to make in advance. Use to ice our Individual Carrot Cakes or our Easiest Lemon and Poppyseed Cake. Enjoy!