Is there any better summer flavour than mango? This refreshing nice-cream is a low-fat alternative to traditional ice-cream, using the natural flavours of frozen fruits!
Use just banana, mango, and passionfruit, or push the flavours a little further with the addition of salt, vanilla, and gorgeous passionfruit sparkles! Use our blue passionfruit sparkles to make a gorgeous green swirl by sprinkling after blending and swirling into the nice-cream. Magic!
Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 2 cups frozen bananas or two whole frozen bananas, broken into a few pieces
- ½ cup frozen mango
- 2 small or 1 large passionfruit
- Pinch Himalayan salt optional
- ½ tsp vanilla bean powder optional
1. Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor or high speed blender, leaving aside half of the passionfruit.
2. Blend all ingredients until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
3. Pour your smooth, soft serve ice-cream into a bowl, and add remaining passionfruit on top to serve.
Don’t want to eat this right away? Freeze into popsicle moulds to consume later!