1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
2. In food processor process garlic, paprika, thyme, olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon zest and juice
3. Trim the outer cauliflower leaves. Trim away and discard the stalk so the cauliflower can sit flat, then cut an X into the base.
4. Rub with the paprika paste, then place in a medium casserole pan.
5. Pop in the hot oven for around 1 hour, or until tender.
6. Meanwhile, place a medium frying pan over a medium-low heat. Add the almonds and toast gently for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden, then leave to cool.
7. Once ready, take the pan out of the oven. Scrunch over the toasted almonds, and garnish with parsley leaves on top.
8. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, then carve up and serve with pilaf rice and steamed greens, or as part of a big spread.